07001 99 66
Courses for dealing with firearms
“INTERNATIONAL GUARDING AND SECURITY SERVICES” Ltd., Sofia, conducts courses in safe handling of firearms according to the license № Я20957/08.05.2012 issued by Sofia Directorate of the Interior.
Only people who meet the following requirements can take part in the course:
- to be over the age of 18;
- without criminal record;
- they have not been registered at a psychiatry hospital or clinics.
Necessary documents when registering for the course:
- certificate for criminal record – actual;
- medical certificate issued by a psychiatry hospital – actual;
- identity card – photocopy;
- telephone number for contacting;
- document for the paid fee of 288.00 BGN.
Both the training during the courses and the theoretical and practical tests are conducted according to the educational programme and there is an exam for safe handling of firearms – appendix N 4 of the Regulations № I3-575б/02.03.2011 of the Ministry of the Interior.
The exam is conducted by the structures of the Ministry of the Interior according to Art. 10 of the Regulations № I3-575/02.03.2011 of the Ministry of the Interior.
- The people who have successfully completed the course have the right to buy personal short grooved arms.
- The people who have successfully completed the course can work at sites as armed guards.
- The people who have successfully completed the course will have big self-confidence in life.
- The course in safe handling of firearms is not only for men.
Thematic contents of the course:
1. Legal norms which regulate acquiring, keeping and carrying of firearms. Criminal and administrative liability when breaking these norms.
2. Legal norms which regulate using of firearms. Inevitable self-deffense. Extreme necessity.
3. Safety rules in handling of firearms and ammunition.
4. Rules for keeping the firearms and ammunition.
5. Rules for maintaining the firearms.
6. Types of small shooting arms. Classification.
7. Ammunition for small shooting arms. Classification.
8. Stopping/Suspending function and penetrating capacity of ammunition.
9. Basic tactical and technical data of the 9 mm handgun “Makarov” and 9 mm pistol “PMI” – models 75 or 85.
10. Basic tactical and technical data of the revolver with a hammer-lowering mechanism with a double action system (which the person who is teaching this course owns) with a caliber 38 Special.
11. Order of partial disassembly and reassembly of a 9 mm pistol “Makarov” and 9 mm pistol “PMI” – models 75 or 85.
12. Basic tactical and technical data and order of partial disassembly and reassembly of shotguns of the type "pump".
13. Injuries caused by firearms.
14. Providing first aid for gunshot injuries.
- Training in shooting with a pistol (caliber 5.6 mm, 9 x 19 mm, etc.) at chest piece target with circles (target № 4) at a distance of 15/25 metres in an indoor shooting range.
- Expected results:
- The trained people will acquire knowledge and skills for safe handling of firearms according to the safety rules for handling of firearms;
- The trained people will master the ways and rules for shooting with pistols, revolvers and shotguns of the type “pump”;
- The trained people will acquire knowledge about legal warrant for using firearms;
- The trained people will acquire knowledge about how to provide first aid to people with gunshot injuries.
This course is aimed for people who will apply for issuing of a license for carrying and using of firearms (for office purposes or for self-deffence) in accordance with the requirements of Art. 81, paragraph 1, item 1 of the Law for weapons, ammunition, explosives and pyrotechnic products.
The company has been registered in accordance with the Law for weapons, ammunition, explosives and pyrotechnic products /ЗОБВВПИ/.